|Address||19 Market Street, Portadown|
|Lease||12 months minimum|
|Rent||£750 / month|
19 Market Street Portadown
Prime Shop/Office available immediately
This former Money Shop premises has been fitted out in an office format or it could all be used as one open plan retail space.
Situated between Houstons and Edinburgh Woolen Mill.
Portadown is the main business hub within Co Armagh, with a population estimated at approx. 30,000. It is located approximately 30 miles from Belfast and is accessed via the M1.The premises is situated on Market Street within the towns prime retail pitch. Nearby occupiers include Boots the Chemist, Thorntons, Edinburgh Woollen Mill, Evans, Dorothy Perkins and Houstons
Total Area Approx 2378 sqft (221 sqm)
- This former office comprises an Office unit fitted out to a high standard
- Rear service yard and access.
- Approx rates payable -£12,785 .
- Initial 50% Rental Discount for first 12 months at Year, £9,000 plus vat
- Year 2 rent £18,000 per annum plus vat
Full Details contact Conor Mallon 07831176520
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.