1 Seafields Avenue, Newry
Best Property Services is proud to present: 1 Seafields Avenue, Rostrevor Road, Warrenpoint. Located in the highly sought-after seaside town of Warrenpoint, close to local amenities, bus stops and schools, this meticulously maintained modern Seafront home takes full advantage of the outstanding views across Carlingford Lough.
The property accommodation in brief provides five generous bedrooms, principal bedroom being of a contemporary design with feature vaulted ceiling and a large bay window with takes full advantage of the outstanding Sea views over Carlingford Lough.
The entrance hall leads to a large luxury reception lounge with a feature Inglenook fireplace and woodburning stove, log store surrounded with a sandstone hearth and sandstone internal surround feature with timber façade. The magnificent fully fitted hand-painted Pippy Oak kitchen is breath-taking, and similar to all the main rooms in the property, it is situated to take best advantage of the outstanding sea views.
With quality finishes and workmanship apparent throughout, including the Brad stone front brick façade and gate pillars to front of property, impressive double height entrance hall with solid oak feature staircase, French oak flooring, Italian marble and sandstone flooring with luxury mosaic banding, this beautiful family home has had no expenses spared in its design. Finished and presented to an exceptionally high standard, there is the added benefit of the property having maintenance free PVC facia, soffits, and rainwater goods.
Externally, there is a large sweeping coloured stone driveway, manicured landscaped garden with mature planting and hedging surrounding the property enjoying a high degree of privacy. The raised timber decking BBQ area to the rear of the property is the perfect social gathering hub while taking full advantage of the outstanding sea views this property offers.
This is a unique opportunity to purchase such a luxurious home with outstanding sea views in one of Northern Ireland's most delightful locations. Viewing is by private appointment through our Newry office on 028 3026 681.
- Entrance Hall
- Reception hall with impressive double height entrance and three way solid oak feature staircase. Open plan dining and reception room leading off impressive hallway by feature polished concrete support pillars either side. Luxury marble tile with feature mosaic style bonding.
- Reception Lounge 18' 1'' x 16' 1'' (5.5m x 4.9m)
- Large feature Inglenook fireplace with feature wood burning stove and log store laid in sandstone hearth, sandstone internal surround feature and stained Oak mantle. Large feature recessed bay window, Solid French Oak Flooring. Polished concrete pillars separating lounge to hallway. TV point.
- Dining Room 14' 9'' x 13' 9'' (4.5m x 4.2m)
- Feature raised insert ceiling with down lighters. Solid French Oak flooring. Polished concrete pillars separating dining room to hallway. Feature fibrous plaster cornicle wall mouldings and deep profiled painted skirting.
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Large open plan kitchen with adjoining dining area and recessed feature window with stunning viewings over Carlingford lough. Kitchen compromising luxury Pippy Oak hand painted kitchen with range of built-in units, drawers with a large hand painted island unit with polished black marble work surfaces and lower level curved 'food preparation station' with solid oak worktop. Built in alcove for American style fridge / freezer, feature ornamental canopy over range style cooker with 4 ring gas hob. Luxury Belfast sink with antique style mixer taps. Feature inset ceiling, sandstone tiled floors throughout kitchen and dining area. Double doors leading out to raided decked BBQ area which has outstanding views of Carlingford Lough. *TV point
- Front Living Room
- Large modern front lounge with large feature windows which take full advantage of the outstanding views available. Feature chimney breast finished in French marble with inset wood burning stove, floor tiled with polished French marble. Tv point.
- Master bedroom 17' 5'' x 17' 1'' (5.3m x 5.2m)
- Large luxury master bedroom with large feature bay window which gives a huge amount of natural sunlight and give unlimited access to the outstanding sea views on offer. There is also a feature vaulted ceiling, French oak flooring and deep profiled painted skirting. Tv point. En-suite (4.1 x 2.6) Contemporary designed master en-suite. Feature fully tiled walk-in shower with thermostatically controlled chrome shower with large rain head style head fitting. Feature hand painted wash hand basin with built in towel cupboard and mirror with built in lighting. Large free-standing bath.
- Bedroom 2 11' 6'' x 8' 6'' (3.5m x 2.6m)
- Marble tile flooring. Built in wardrobe storage. recessed down lighting. Rear aspect. Plaster ceiling wall mouldings and deep profiled painted skirting.
- Bedroom 3 14' 9'' x 11' 10'' (4.5m x 3.6m)
- Bright and spacious double bedroom with seafront and mountain views. Tile marble floors. TV point. Plaster ceiling wall mouldings and deep profiled painted skirting.
- Bedroom 4 15' 9'' x 15' 1'' (4.8m x 4.6m)
- Large bright double room with feature bay window offering outstanding sea views. Tile marble floor. Plaster ceiling wall mouldings and deep profiled painted skirting. En-suite bathroom (2.5 x 1.9) - Walls and floors fully tiled with luxury tile marble and feature mosaic. Toilet with built in cistern. Thermostatically controlled shower.
- Bedroom 5 15' 9'' x 12' 10'' (4.8m x 3.9m)
- Large bright double room with half bay window. Front facing with sea views. Tile marble floor. recessed down lighting. Plaster ceiling wall mouldings and deep profiled painted skirting. En-suite bathroom (2.4 x 1.9) - Walls and floors fully tiled with luxury tile marble and feature mosaic. Toilet with built in cistern. Thermostatically controlled shower.
- Utility room
- Tile marble floor. High and low level units. Plumbed for washer / dryer.
- Gym 11' 6'' x 8' 6'' (3.5m x 2.6m)
- Solid French oak flooring, fibrous plaster feature ceiling wall mouldings and deep profiled painted skirting.
- Back hall 4' 11'' x 3' 11'' (1.5m x 1.2m)
- Hall leading to back garden and small downstairs WC. Tile marble floor
- Downstairs WC 5' 3'' x 5' 3'' (1.6m x 1.6m)
- Fully tiled with sandstone walls and tile marble floor. Two piece white suite.