10 Hollywood Grove, Newry
Occupied by the current vendor since 1999, the four bedroomed detached residence occupies a private elevated site on the main Rathfriland Road only minutes from Newry City Centre. The property is split over three levels and boasts three reception rooms, ideal for modern day families.
Accommodation comprises on the ground floor, entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge with indian feature fireplace, dining room with service hatch to kitchen, kitchen with an excellent range of integrated appliances and sun-room with sliding patio doors to rear garden. On the lower level there is a family room with open fire, a shower-room with a white three piece suite and a bedroom with built in wardrobes. Upstairs on the first floor there are a further three double sized bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and a family bathroom with a white three piece suite and separate shower cubicle.
Externally there is an integral garage with well maintained gardens to the front and rear and with a flagged patio area at the rear its perfect for watching the sun to the right in the evening.
The property is within the catchment area for leading primary and secondary schools and viewing is essential.
From Newry take the A25 Rathfriland Road and the property is just before the traffic lights before Wards Petrol Station.
- Entrance Porch 6' 1'' x 3' 4'' (1.85m x 1.02m)
- Tiled flooring, hardwood front door and double glazed side screen.
- Entrance Hall 5' 11'' x 11' 0'' (1.80m x 3.35m)
- Tiled flooring and alarm keypad.
- Lounge 17' 7'' x 14' 3'' (5.36m x 4.34m)
- Solid wood flooring, featured indian marble fireplace and hearth with gas fire. Ceiling coving rose, tv point and glass panelled double doors to dining room.
- Dining Room 9' 6'' x 12' 2'' (2.89m x 3.71m)
- Solid wood flooring, ceiling coving and ceiling rose, tv point and service hatch to kitchen.
- Kitchen 14' 0'' x 12' 2'' (4.26m x 3.71m)
- Tiled flooring, range of high and low level units with granite work-tops and splash backs. Integrated "neff" double oven, "ariston" deep fat fryer, " smeg" fridge freezer, "neff" four ring gas hob and " neff" dishwasher. Recessed lighting, tv point and door to sun room.
- Sun Room 14' 8'' x 9' 11'' (4.47m x 3.02m)
- Carpet flooring and pvc double glazed patio sliding doors to rear.
- Lower Level Hallway 10' 0'' x 6' 8'' (3.05m x 2.03m)
- Tiled flooring and built in storage.
- Family Room 13' 1'' x 14' 9'' (3.98m x 4.49m)
- Timber flooring, marble surround fireplace with granite hearth, ceiling coving and ceiling rose. Tv point.
- Bedroom 1 9' 9'' x 10' 10'' (2.97m x 3.30m)
- Front view aspect with timber flooring and built in wardrobes.
- Shower Room 5' 4'' x 13' 0'' (1.62m x 3.96m)
- Fully tiled with white three piece suite including w/c, whb and shower cubicle with "redring" electric shower (fitted in 2018) and mirror over whb.
- First Floor Landing 2' 11'' x 12' 8'' (0.89m x 3.86m)
- Carpet on stairs and landing, hotpress, walk in storage cupboard and alarm keypad.
- Bathroom 9' 9'' x 9' 6'' (2.97m x 2.89m)
- Fully tiled with white w/c, whb, jacuzzi bath and walk in shower cubicle with "redring" electric shower.
- Bedroom 2 15' 4'' x 11' 3'' (4.67m x 3.43m)
- Rear view aspect with carpet flooring, built in wardrobe, dresser and tv point.
- Bedroom 3 11' 5'' x 13' 5'' (3.48m x 4.09m)
- Front view aspect with laminate flooring, built in wardrobe and dresser. Tv point.
- Bedroom 4 11' 6'' x 10' 1'' (3.50m x 3.07m)
- Front view aspect with vinyl flooring, built in wardrobe and tv point.
- Lower Level
- Integral Garage 11' 10'' x 23' 9'' (3.60m x 7.23m)
- Concrete flooring, side door access to rear, up and over door, plumbed for washing machine, space for dryer, belfast sink and oil fired burner.
- Tarmac driveway to the front, side and rear. Gardens laid in lawn to the front and rear. Patio area at rear. Variety of trees and shrubs including a monkey puzzle tree at front. Outside tap and oil tank at rear.