Forest Hills , Newry
Prime Residential Listing ! This Exceptional Four Bedroomed Detached Home is situated on a Large South - facing site and has magnificent views overlooking Carlingford Lough (Albert Baisin), and is located in the sought Forest Hills Development, On the Old Warrenpoint Road.
This Family home is immaculate, tasteful, and finished to the highest of standards throughout, it retains many original features yet provides everything demanded for modern day living. The accommodation is perfectly suited to a growing family.
Externally beyond the front boundary there is cobbled driveway with decorative design features which provides ample driveway parking to the front, and there is also the benefit of a secure garage.
To the rear of the property there is a large private garden providing abundance of space to the rear and is in lawns with variety of trees, shrubs, flower beds, and private patio area perfect for entertaining. There is also a hidden stone shed to the rear which is perfect for storage.
- Entrance Hallway 9' 9'' x 11' 2'' (2.98m x 3.41m)
- Newly installed High gloss Herringbone oak flooring through out hall on all levels. Beam vacuum system. Fitted radiator Cabinets. Luxury Curtains.
- Kitchen / Dining Room 23' 7'' x 23' 4'' (7.19m x 7.10m)
- Large open plan kitchen with adjoining dining area which is the central hub of this home. Comprising of a Luxury hand painted Kitchen with a range of built-in Cupboards, Display units and drawers Built in alcove complete with American style fridge/freezer. Feature ornamental canopy over Luxury range style cooker. Integrated microwave, Dishwasher. Finished with Luxury Granite worktop. Feature Centre Island complete with a food preparation sink, Wine fridge, Storage and a large breakfast bar station finished with polished granite work surface. Polished tiled floors throughout kitchen and dining area. Downlighting with feature Chandelier. Feature opening leading out to lowered Large Sunroom Solid oak doors, Coving and cortisones throughout. Fitted radiator Cabinets.
- Conservatory / Sunroom
- Large modern Sunroom which takes full advantage of the Lough views available. Double doors leading out to large rear garden and paved patio area. Polished tile floor. Recessed down lighting
- Sitting Room 13' 11'' x 12' 1'' (4.23m x 3.69m)
- Featured Fireplace with decorative tile background, granite base and Gas fire. Oak floor. Sliding doors leading to rear garden. Corniced ceiling. TV point.
- Study 16' 10'' x 8' 3'' (5.14m x 2.51m)
- Herringbow Solid oak floor. Built in book shelving and display unit. Fitted radiator Cabinet.
- Lounge 18' 6'' x 12' 10'' (5.65m x 3.90m)
- Feature Mahogany fireplace with marble inset Granite base and Gas fire. Solid Oak floor. Radiator cabinet. Luxury Curtains.
- Downstairs WC 6' 1'' x 8' 9'' (1.85m x 2.66m)
- Modern fully tiled kitchen with Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, push button WC. Wall moulded mirror with LED lighting.
- Utility Room 8' 5'' x 7' 5'' (2.56m x 2.26m)
- Sink unit inset in worktop, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer. Range of built-in cupboards. Tiled floor, door to garden.
- Garage 19' 9'' x 17' 2'' (6.02m x 5.24m)
- Entrance via private entrance from main house. Concrete floor. Electric garage door. Pedestrian door to rear garden with sheltered canopy roof Oil fired central heating boiler. Beam Vacuum System.
- Upstairs Landing 5' 1'' x 11' 3'' (1.56m x 3.43m)
- Newly installed High gloss Herringbow oak flooring through out hall on all levels. Beam vacuum system. Fitted radiator Cabinets. Luxury Curtains.
- Master Bedroom 17' 1'' x 12' 3'' (5.20m x 3.74m)
- Feature Bay Window with Dual aspect views. Fitted Chandelier. Carpet floor. TV Point. Fitted radiator Cabinets.
- Ensuite 7' 8'' x 11' 9'' (2.33m x 3.58m)
- Feature walk-in Marble shower cubicle with dual rain head and handheld shower. Feature Marble built in bath unit in Brown marble base. His and Hers wash hand basins inset in a Feature Marble and Oak vanity unit, Mixer taps. Low flush WC in Marble base. Built in wall mirror with LED lights. Chrome towel radiator. Wall and floor tiling. Extractor fan. Down lighters.
- Walk in Wardrobe / Dressing Room 8' 5'' x 17' 5'' (2.57m x 5.31m)
- Range of built in wardrobes complete with rail hanging space and pullout trays. Carpet Floor. TV Point
- Main Bathroom 8' 11'' x 8' 10'' (2.73m x 2.68m)
- Walk-in double shower with rainhead attachment. Low flush WC. His and Hers wash hand basins with built in vanity unit. Fitted mirro with LED lighting. Built in decorative display units. Chrome heated towel radiator. Tiled wall and floor. Low voltage spotlighting. Underfloor heating
- Bedroom 2 18' 1'' x 12' 1'' (5.51m x 3.69m)
- Rear facing. Built in Cupboards / Wardrobe space. Built in Desk / work station. Carpet floor. TV Point.
- Bedroom 3 11' 2'' x 12' 2'' (3.41m x 3.71m)
- Rear facing. Built in cupboards. Fitted desk unit with shelving. Carpet floor. TV point
- Bedroom 4 11' 2'' x 8' 9'' (3.40m x 2.66m)
- Front elevation. Carpet floor. vaulted ceiling