36 Upper Damolly Road, Newry (Four Bedroom Detached Home with Separate Fully Furnished Apartment)
This impressive, detached home was built in c.1970 and then had gradual addition and works completed in c.2008.
The property occupies a prime site with mature gardens within a quiet setting. 36 Upper Damolly Road is situated in a truly fantastic location just off the Rathfriland Road, one of Newry most desirable areas. Just minutes away from the city centre, you are superbly located for access to a wide array of amenities including being within walking distance to some of the top schools of all educational levels.
Boasting a wealth of accommodation, the layout comprises an entrance hall, Lounge which leads through to the rear garden, Living room which leads into a bright and spacious billiard room, a gym (or another bedroom) , downstairs Master bedroom complete with Walk in Wardrobe & En-suite Bathroom, Kitchen / Dining Room , Separate Dining room, , Downstairs En-suite shower room, Utility room and Hot-press. Upstairs accommodation comprises of a further two spacious Bedrooms both with built in wall storage and the main bathroom. Attached to the property there is a Two-way Garage which leads to ample parking to the rear of the property, this garage space is also conveniently floored for upstairs storage.
36 Upper Damolly Road is evidently finished and presented to an exceptionally high standard, with quality finishes and workmanship apparent throughout the property. Especially in features such as feature exposed timber ceiling beams, Solid oak floors, door, architraves and skirting throughout.
The property also has the benefit of having s heating system which is combination an oil-fired boiler which a heat recovery system installed in each room making the property economically cost effective. There is installation for CCTV, white PVC double glazed windows throughout the property and there is maintenance free PVC facia, soffits, and rainwater goods.
Externally, the property boasts a feature Virginia Creeper Ivy climber to the front façade which turn a magnificent bright red colour in the Autumn time. There is a large sweeping stone driveway, manicured lawn with a beautiful mature Oak tree to the front of the property. To the rear there is a large parking area laid in gravel with raised walled garden complete with pond and decorative water feature. There is also another large one and a half storey garage at the rear of the property which can accommodate approximately 4 cars, upstairs there is a fully fitted out apartment with planning permission and currently includes a kitchen, living, bedroom, bathroom accommodation.
- Entrance Hall 38' 1'' x 7' 7'' (11.6m x 2.3m)
- Warm and cosy entrance hall via feature solid hardwood split style stable door complete with original exposed timber beam ceiling, feature archways. Feature open riser staircase with turned balusters. Solid oak flooring, door, architraves and skirting throughout.
- Front Lounge 18' 4'' x 12' 6'' (5.6m x 3.8m)
- Feature exposed stained timber beam ceiling. Multi fuel stove in feature brick fireplace surround with solid stone hearth. White PVC windows and double-glazed double door with venetian blinds into glazing units, with oak feature trim surround. Solid oak plank flooring.
- Front Sitting Room 10' 2'' x 9' 10'' (3.1m x 3.0m)
- Feature fireplace with solid wood ornamental mantle with multifuel stove built in, sat on stone hearth. Feature arched double doorway leading off sung into billiard room. Feature exposed timber beam ceiling. Solid oak plank flooring solid oak skirting. Georgian style PVC double glazed windows.
- Billiard Room 12' 6'' x 10' 2'' (3.8m x 3.1m)
- Feature arched double doorway leading from sitting room. Feature vaulted ceiling. Georgian style double glazed bay windows. Solid oak plank flooring.
- Bedroom / Gym 12' 10'' x 9' 10'' (3.9m x 3.0m)
- Feature exposed time ceiling beams. Built in wardrobes/ storage units. Large PVC windows with venetian blinds built into glazing units. Solid oak plank floors.
- Bedroom 1 - Downstairs 14' 1'' x 9' 6'' (4.3m x 2.9m)
- Feature exposed timber ceiling beams. Built in hand painted wardrobe and drawer units. Solid oak Flooring / panel doors/ architraves/ skirting.
- Dressing Room 8' 10'' x 6' 7'' (2.7m x 2.0m)
- Fully shelved and has built in drawer storage units. Solid Oak floor. Solid hardwood split style stable door leading to rear garden / garage.
- Master Ensuite 10' 10'' x 7' 7'' (3.3m x 2.3m)
- High standard ‘Victorian style’ bathroom. Fully tiled walls with décor feature tiles and slate tiled floor. Large walk in shower with chrome finishes including ‘rain water’ shower head fitting. Free standing bath and sink. Down lighting.
- Kitchen / Dining Area 16' 5'' x 14' 9'' (5.0m x 4.5m)
- Hand painted Oak kitchen with solid in frame doors, solid polished wood worktop. Built in range style cooker / space for American style fridge/freezer unit. Belfast sink with Victorian single pillar tap. Slate tile floor, down lighters. Georgian style Feature bay window.
- Dining Room 15' 1'' x 10' 6'' (4.6m x 3.2m)
- Feature exposed stained timber joist and beam ceiling. Slate tiled floor. Georgian style Double glazed windows.
- Downstairs shower room 7' 10'' x 3' 11'' (2.4m x 1.2m)
- Three piece shower room. Fully tiled walls and floors.
- Utility Room 10' 10'' x 5' 11'' (3.3m x 1.8m)
- Plumber for white goods. Slate tile floor. Solid hardwood Split stable style door leading to back.
- Bedroom 2 13' 1'' x 13' 1'' (4.0m x 4.0m)
- Solid oak plank flooring. Built in wall storage. Velux double glazed PVC windows with venetian blinds into glazing units
- Bedroom 3 12' 10'' x 11' 6'' (3.9m x 3.5m)
- Solid oak flooring. Built in wall storage. Velux double glazed PVC windows with venetian blinds into glazing units
- Upstairs En suite 9' 10'' x 6' 7'' (3.0m x 2.0m)
- Three Piece suite. Half panelled / half tiles wall. Solid oak flooring.
- Attached Garage 14' 5'' x 9' 6'' (4.4m x 2.9m)
- Open ended attached garage with automatic front and rear doors leading to large rear parking area laid in gravel. Floored upstairs which is accessed via slings by ladder / hatch complete with Velux windows. Built in CCTV . Synify eco electric heaters fitted in garage and storage above garage.
- External garage 32' 6'' x 17' 9'' (9.9m x 5.4m)
- Concrete floors. Installation for CCTV.
- Visitors / Granny Flat
- Kitchen/ Sitting room - (5.8 x 4.4) Solid oak hand painted kitchen with integrated appliances. Belfast sink fitted with feature Pudin Instant hot water tap. Solid Oak flooring. Tv Point. Full length built in storage into walls. Bedroom (4.4 x 3.0) Solid oak floor. Velux double glazed PVC windows with venetian blinds into glazing units. En-suite- Three-piece suite. Fully tiled walls and floor. *Downlighting throughout. Solid hardwood half stable entrance door.