APPROX. 8.5 ACRES ZONED LAND FOR SALE BY PRIVATE TREATY.
- This prominent land holding is located on the edge of Moy Village, with frontage to Benburb Road and Gorestown Road.
- Part of the property was historically used as a council recycling centre and village refuge landfill site.
- The lands which extend to approx. 8.5 acres, are situated within the Moy settlement zoning, hence may be suitable for housing development or other uses, subject to planning consent.
- A preliminary ground investigation report is available to interested parties, which has records of boreholes drilled across the site, to assist in assessing ground conditions and contamination.
- The draft housing layout provided does not have planning consent, and should be regarded as a preliminary design layout only. Prospective purchasers area advised to seek their own independent advice with regard to any proposed development of the property.
For further details, please contact Conor Mallon -Dungannon Office - 02887722663