To help protect our teams and our customers we have taken the following action.
1. We have carried out a risk assessment of our business and our premises and have shared this assessment with the people who work for us.
2. Our office is open, but by appointment only. We will limit the number of people on our premises at any one time.
3. Where people do visit our office then social distancing measures will be followed.
4. Where possible we have taken all reasonable steps to allow our team to work from home.
5. We have increased cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures both in our office and for teams who are out and about meeting clients.
6. We promote virtual and online methods of transactions including viewings and valuations and live open house viewings.
7. Where face to face meetings are required we will ensure we carry out COVID screening accessment.
8. With face to face viewings, we will not permit anymore than two viewers at anyone time and these will be from the same household.
9. Where a face to face meeting is to take place, we will issue written confirmation on exactly what will happen at the meeting to ensure all parties are fully aware of the process and what to expect.
10. We will not allow any face to face open house viewings.
11. We will wear PPE where requested, where we are dealing Covid vulnerable people, where social distancing cannot be maintained, or where anyone would prefer to wear them.
12. Any equipment which we use, including camera’s, property keys, etc will be fully sanitised after each use.
Working together we are doing ‘our bit’ to help prevent any second phase of this virus and we thank you for your understanding and support