Oak Lodge, 7A Clontafleece Road, Newry
This spacious detached property offers wonderful views over South Down, North Louth Countryside and beyond that have to be seen to be believed. Occupied by the current vendors since 2006 this family home is well-presented throughout, finished to a very high standard ensuring you can move straight in and enjoy the space and qualities the property has to offer. The property offers versatile accommodation and can be set up to meet your requirements and has the benefit of the first-floor conversion over the garage which would be ideally suitable for those working from home.
The ground floor comprises an impressive entrance hall with marble tiled flooring, solid pine staircase leading to a wrap-around gallery landing, a lounge with solid timber flooring, marble mantlepiece and polished granite hearth, sun-lounge with tiled flooring, pine vaulted ceiling and surrounding countryside views, kitchen with dining space, living room with solid oak flooring, family room with laminate flooring, utility room with space for white goods and separate w/c with vanity unit.
Upstairs the wrap around gallery landing affords wonderful views of Burren Countryside, there is a walk in hot press, a master bedroom with patio doors leading to a Juliet balcony, an ensuite shower room and walk in dressing room. There are a further four double bedrooms on the first floor and a family bathroom with a three-piece suite and walk in shower cubicle.
Externally the property is approached by a gravel driveway and is enclosed with electric gates. There is a garden laid in lawn to the front and side with a variety of trees and shrubs. The property has the benefit of a single garage with a first-floor conversion which would be suitable for those who work from home.
There are amenities close by with excellent transport links to Warrenpoint Town Centre and Newry City Centre.
- Entrance Hall 17' 9'' x 25' 3'' (5.41m x 7.69m)
- Hardwood double doors with glazed side panels lead in to an impressive and substantially sized entrance hall. Marble tiled flooring, recessed spotlights and ceiling coving. Solid pine staircase with balustrade leads on to a wrap-around gallery landing area. Telephone point. Sunken dining area with decorative display archway. Two sets of pine double doors lead to the Living Room and the Lounge Area.
- Lounge 16' 5'' x 23' 0'' (5.00m x 7.01m)
- Open fireplace with marble mantelpiece and polished granite hearth. Views of the surrounding rural countryside. TV point. Solid wooden flooring. Ceiling coving and rose. Two sets of pine double doors lead to the sun lounge.
- Sunroom 13' 5'' x 16' 5'' (4.09m x 5.00m)
- Panoramic views of South Down and North Louth Countryside. Feature glazed wall with southerly aspect and patio doors leading to the garden. Tiled flooring and vaulted pine ceiling.
- Living Room 16' 3'' x 15' 1'' (4.95m x 4.59m)
- High ceilings with a plaster finish, feature moulding, cornice and centre piece. Solid oak flooring. Gas fireplace with polished sandstone mantelpiece and hearth. TV point.
- Family Room 13' 1'' x 16' 9'' (3.98m x 5.10m)
- Wooden flooring. Patio doors leading to the rear garden area, Tv point. Window views of Burren village.
- Kitchen 22' 8'' x 25' 3'' (6.90m x 7.69m)
- Solid oak kitchen with granite worktop and stainless-steel sink unit. Built-in granite topped island with sink unit. TV point. "Technik" stove fitted with five-ring plates and canopy extractor fan. Integrated "Bosch" dishwasher. Tiled flooring throughout. Built-in storage cupboards fitted with walled tiling between the kitchen units. Plumbed and room available for an American fridge/freezer. Recessed spotlighting. Patio doors leading to the garden with panoramic views of Cooley Mountains and the surrounding countryside.
- Utility room 8' 10'' x 7' 10'' (2.69m x 2.39m)
- Range of high and low-level fitted storage units. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Stainless steel sink. Door to back garden
- Separate WC 2' 11'' x 7' 10'' (0.89m x 2.39m)
- Semi-tiled walls with a mosaic border and tiled flooring. Low flush w.c and vanity wash-hand basin fitted with storage beneath. Glass shelving and mounted mirror.
- First Floor Landing 21' 8'' x 24' 7'' (6.60m x 7.49m)
- Warp-around gallery with double patio doors leading to the veranda/balcony with breath-taking views of Burren countryside. Carpet flooring and exposed pine ceiling beams. Ceiling coving and centre piece. Two display arched recesses.
- Bedroom 1 16' 5'' x 11' 6'' (5.00m x 3.50m)
- Front aspect. Laminate floor. TV point.
- Bedroom 2 16' 5'' x 11' 2'' (5.00m x 3.40m)
- Rear aspect. Laminate flooring. TV point. Built in vanity unit.
- Master bedroom 16' 3'' x 14' 5'' (4.95m x 4.39m)
- Dual aspect with views to the rear and side. Patio doors leading to a Juliet balcony with Mountain views. Feature low-level window allowing an abundance of natural light. Wooden flooring. T.V. point.
- Ensuite Bathroom 7' 10'' x 7' 10'' (2.39m x 2.39m)
- Tiled flooring and recessed spotlights. Wide-based, P-shaped Thermo shower. Low-flush w.c. Vanity unit with fitted storage beneath and mounted mirror with downlighting. Fully tiled walls. Heated towel railing.
- Dressing Room 7' 10'' x 7' 3'' (2.39m x 2.21m)
- Walk-in dressing room with wooden flooring and fitted shelving and wardrobe space. Built in safe.
- Bathroom 12' 10'' x 8' 10'' (3.91m x 2.69m)
- Luxurious and spacious family bathroom. Corner jacuzzi bath with chrome mixer tap and shower head. Walk-in shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit. His & Her sink units set in a granite worktop. Storage units. Full wall and floor tiling. Heated towel rail. Low-flush w.c. Recessed spotlights
- Bedroom 4 13' 1'' x 16' 5'' (3.98m x 5.00m)
- Side aspect. Laminate floor. TV point.
- Bedroom 5 11' 6'' x 10' 2'' (3.50m x 3.10m)
- Front aspect. Laminate floor. TV & telephone point.
- Hotpress 4' 11'' x 10' 2'' (1.50m x 3.10m)
- Shelved walk in hot press. Access to roof space (partially floored) with drop down leader. Laminate floor.
- Garage 14' 9'' x 17' 9'' (4.49m x 5.41m)
- Concrete floor. Double hardwood doors.
- Home Office
- Entrance Hall - 1.8m x 5.4m - Tiled Floor. Side door access. Door to garage. Carpet on stairs and landing. First Floor - 4.4m x 5.4m - Laminate floor. Separate WC - 1.8m x 1.9m - W/C and wash hand basin.
- Gravel driveway, enclosed electric gates, gardens laid in lawn to front and side. Variety of trees and shrubs including two oak trees at the front. Patio area at the rear and Sandstone Patio Area at the side with surrounding countryside views. Outside storage with boiler and beam vacuum waste unit. Oil tank. Outside tap. Timber shed. Outside power points.