Co. Down, BT34 1BT
|House Type C 4 Bed Detached House||Sale Agreed £320,000||1 (0)|
|House Type A 4 Bed Detached House||Sale Agreed POA||1 (0)|
|House Type D 4 Bed Detached House||Sale Agreed POA||1 (0)|
Rathdallan is a beautiful new development offering an exquisite collection of 4 & 5 bedroom detached homes. Situated on the much sought after Well Road, Rathdallan offers a unique opportunity to acquire a high specification, quality built new home in Warrenpoint’s premier
Warrenpoint is a picturesque seaside town located on Carlingford Lough. Whilst located only a short drive from the larger city of Newry, the town offers a range of amenities necessary for daily life. The town has a number of quality primary schools, a secondary school and churches, as well as numerous shops, bars and restaurants.
Situated on the coast, the town offers many vantage points displaying breathtaking sea views. The town’s beach is located near the centre of the town, only minutes walk from ‘Rathdallan’ and for the sporting enthusiast the town offers a golf course, the ‘Mill Dam’ and ‘Waterworks’ lakes for those
interested in fishing and the award winning municipal park.
Our superior build methods include solid brick and block walls with wide insulated cavity walls and extra deep insulation in the attic as well as concrete floor slabs to the first floor to create a warm and efficient home.
• Pre-cast concrete upper floors
• Brick paved driveway and paths
• Allowance towards kitchen, sanitary ware, fireplaces, tiling, flooring
• Internal decoration including painting to walls and woodwork
• Hardwood front and rear doors
• Oak panelled internal doors
• uPVC windows
• Comprehensive electrical specification including:
• Television points in kitchen, living rooms and all bedrooms
• CAT6 network cables pre-installed
• Ceiling spotlights throughout kitchen and dining areas and all bathrooms
• Pre wiring for intruder alarm
• Garden soil levelled and sown
• Outside tap
• 10 year NHBC structural warranty
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.