Savannah, Killowen Village, Rostrevor, Newry
"Savannah" 28 Old Killowen Road is an exceptional family home which occupies a spectacular setting with views of Carlingford Lough, and the magnificent backdrop of ‘Slieveban' and 'Slievemeen' to the rear.
This south facing detached residence is approximately 4100 sq. ft, set on a private site circa 1.9, with surrounding gardens and is approximately 2 1/2 miles east of the picturesque village of Rostrevor. This property offers generous living space for the whole family, with two reception rooms, six bedrooms (1 ensuite) and two family bathrooms (one with built in sauna) to ensure the morning rush will be stress-free.
Externally the property benefits from a driveway with ample parking, surrounded by gardens to the front, side and rear. The property enjoys complete privacy as no dwellings overlook the site however it does require some sympathetic refurbishment. There is a former tennis court to the rear, a barbecue area with a summer house with fitted kitchen and separate w/c which is perfect for entertaining.
Closing Date For Offers: Friday 28th Of August 2020 (Unless Previously Sold)
- Entrance Hall 8' 10'' x 22' 9'' (2.69m x 6.939m)
- Stone flooring with recessed lighting.
- Inner Hall
- Stone flooring with recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 1 9' 11'' x 12' 0'' (3.035m x 3.65m)
- Front view aspect with timber flooring.
- Bedroom 2 12' 10'' x 11' 11'' (3.92m x 3.64m)
- Front view aspect with timber flooring and bay window.
- En-suite 11' 10'' x 5' 6'' (3.6m x 1.67m)
- Fully tiled with white vanity unit with whb, shelving, white w.c., and shower cubicle with plumbing for shower.
- Bedroom 3 14' 5'' x 11' 7'' (4.402m x 3.52m)
- Side/Rear aspect with timber flooring and bay window.
- Family Bathroom 8' 6'' x 7' 10'' (2.58m x 2.4m)
- Fully tiled with three piece suite and separate shower cubicle with electric shower, ceiling coving and recessed lighting.
- W/C 4' 3'' x 4' 9'' (1.3m x 1.456m)
- Tiled flooring and coloured two piece suite.
- Lounge 21' 11'' x 14' 11'' (6.67m x 4.547m)
- Timber flooring, glass doors to front garden, seaview to front, timber surround fireplace with slate hearth, ceiling coving and ceiling rose.
- Sun Room 14' 1'' x 18' 8'' (4.3m x 5.7m)
- Original tiled flooring, decorative stone fireplace, access to garden and surround glass.
- Kitchen/Diner 32' 8'' x 15' 1'' (9.95m x 4.6m)
- Stone flooring, range of high and low level solid oak units with granite work-tops, single stainless steel sink, "aga" cooker, partial wall tiling, recessed lighting, kitchen island with food preparation area, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for dishwasher, door to garden, door to sun-room and recessed lighting.
- Rear Hall
- Chinese slate flooring, door to rear and recessed lighting.
- Office / Study 11' 11'' x 11' 11'' (3.64m x 3.64m)
- Timber flooring, built in shelving and telephone point.
- Utility room 9' 4'' x 12' 0'' (2.846m x 3.657m)
- Slate tiled flooring, plumbed for washing machine, access to hotpress, range of high and low level units, separate w/c and whb.
- Rear Hall 9' 11'' x 14' 10'' (3.01m x 4.525m)
- Timber flooring, timber ceiling with spot lights, walk in storage and door to rear.
- Office /Study 9' 10'' x 8' 7'' (3m x 2.61m)
- Timber flooring, timber ceiling with spot lights, integrated desk and storage units.
- Bedroom 4 20' 3'' x 20' 3'' (6.18m x 6.17m)
- Rear aspect (currently being used as an office/study), timber flooring, built in units and ceiling spot lights.
- First Floor Landing 9' 11'' x 13' 5'' (3.02m x 4.1m)
- Spiral timber staircase, timber flooring on landing, timber ceiling with spot lights.
- Walk In Dressing Room 8' 2'' x 20' 8'' (2.5m x 6.3m)
- Timber flooring, built in wardrobes, timber ceiling, spot lights and hotpress.
- Bedroom 5 11' 6'' x 14' 7'' (3.5m x 4.44m)
- Side/Rear aspect with timber flooring, timber ceiling, tv and telephone point.
- Bedroom 6 11' 2'' x 12' 10'' (3.4m x 3.92m)
- Side view aspect with timber flooring, ceiling coving and built in storage.
- Bathroom 12' 7'' x 10' 6'' (3.83m x 3.2m)
- Tiled flooring, w/c, bath, vanity unit with whb, timber ceiling with spot lights, decorative wood paneling, built in sauna and separate shower cubicle.
- Gardens laid in lawn to the front side and rear with a variety of trees and shrubs. Tennis court to rear. Barbecue area with summer house with fitted kitchen and appliances.