We are looking for ambitious and successful candidates who wish to advance their career in the property industry and join one of South Down’s leading estate agents. You must have a strong knowledge of the property market with a minimum of 1 years property experience.
The successful candidate will possess;
• A positive attitude• Customer facing experience
• Willing to succeed without time being a barrier
• Demonstrate self-development
• Own car and drivers’ licence
• Must be a team player
The role includes;
• Operating and maintaining a database of qualified buyers
• Handling calls and qualifying buyers
• Arrange and conduct viewings
• Arrange & conduct property valuations, converting them into new instructions.
• Self-generating your own leads, devising communication strategies, identifying new opportunities and responding in a timely manner to all leads and enquiries
• Keeping a close eye on the local property market, noticing any changes and recognising opportunities
• Social media proficient
• Prospect new clients
• Actively make outbound calls
Remuneration:• £ 16,500 - £ 40,000K OTE (Uncapped)
• 25 days holidays
•Flexible working available
Please send your CV and an introduction video to Edwina Flynn Operations Director - firstname.lastname@example.org along with your contact details.
All interviews will be conducted via zoom.Closing date for applications is Friday 3rd of July 2020 @ 5pm.